Annual Meeting CEC Program
NADCA's Annual Meeting CEC Program:
Renew Certifications the Quick and Easy Way
NADCA Members -- Did a representative from your company attend the NADCA Annual Meeting?
If so, NADCA would like to say "thanks!" by offering the Annual Meeting CEC Program -- a fast-track to certification renewals.
If additional members of your team need a convenient way to renew their certifications this year, just follow the directions below:
1. Access the CEC presentations from the Annual Meeting via the links below this list of directions. For the 2012 meeting, the CEC presentations were entitled "Cleaning Smoke & Fire Damage Projects" and "NADCA's Position Paper on the Use of Chemical Products in HVAC Systems."
2. Review these presentations with the certified individuals at your company.
3. Have the certified individuals sign the 2012 Affidavit below, stating that they received proper training on the CEC topics.
4. Have the certified individuals fill out and sign the 2012 Renewal Application below.
5. Enclose the $75 renewal fee -- the fee is due for each individual who wishes to renew.
6. Send completed documents and payment to NADCA Membership: email@example.com.
7. Relax until next year's renewals period!
Documents needed for certification renewal: